DEBIT CARD FRAUD ALERT!
Recently, there has been an increase in fraud on debit card purchases around the country and Elkhorn Federal Credit Union wants to alert its members to this issue. Here are some tips to prevent and report fraud:
- DO NOT let your debit card leave your possession for any reason (example: restaurants)
- DO NOT give your pin number to anyone, or have it in your wallet or purse.
- Be careful using your card at ATMs and other outside machines; look at the machine first and see if it looks like it has been tampered with, if it does, don’t use the machine
- Review your account activity daily (this can be done on our website or our phone banking at (406) 449-2100.
- Report any fraudulent activity on your account immediately to one of our branches.
Contact us at one of our offices: Fort Office (406) 442-9793 or Helena (406) 449-8690.